In this new episode of the Hart & Usagi Podcast we discuss what we played during the month of November, Ted Cruz’s lies about Net Neutrality, and The Game Awards 2014. All this and more so turn in now!
* The Wonderful 101
* Super Smash Bros. on Wii U
* CoD: Advanced Warfare Lead Developer: Our Fans Are Not ‘Toxic or Misogynistic’
* After Burner 2 leads Sega’s second set of 3DS classics next year
* Blood Dragon 2 Not Happening, Says Far Cry 4 Dev
* President Obama Promotes Trans-Pacific Partnerships on Tour of Asia
* Senator Ted Cruz Calls Net Neutrality ‘Obama Care For the Internet’
* It’s Time To Stop Blaming Video Games For Mass Shootings, Study Shows.
* Rosetta Project Scientist’s Shocking Shirt. Sexist?
* The Game Awards Nominees Announced
* GameStop Will Be Closed On Thanksgiving
* Report: Valve Making Changes to Steam Early Access Guidelines
Listen or Download (1:21:02)