• I own a number of Spider-Man games, but I’ve only really played Ultimate. Of course, Insomniac helming this new entry does seem promising.
• So much VR talk these days. It’s like the days of motion controls and stereoscopic 3D in gaming. I feel the need to be against it simply because it feels like it’s being forced on me. Utter crap, I say.
• I only played a little bit of the first Resident Evil. Despite that I have an appreciation of that game because of how much of an impact it had on the industry. I haven’t had any interest beyond that.
• I’m the same. I just want to read reviews of The Last Guardian. There’s nothing more they can really show.
• As I mentioned on the podcast, I don’t understand exactly how the Crash Bandicoot games can be legit remasters. You’d think it’d look particularly bad at a higher resolution than the original game releases. I’m fine with being proven wrong, but it feels simply like too much like a Halo Anniversary style of “remaster.”
The Hart & Usagi Podcast is here and we talk about Duke Nukem 3D’s anniversary, what our perfect Sega 3D Classics Collection would look like, adorable Detective Pikachu, the end of GameTrailers, and more!
Enjoy and remember to subscribe via RSS or iTunes and follow the Hart & Usagi Podcast on Twitter!