Out of the 11 games I’ve played in the last 30 days, seven of them were finished. With those stats some people may think that I try to beat as many games as quickly as possible. I assure you that it’s definitely not my intention, though I do take advantage of it whenever possible. Here’s the list of those seven games.
* Street Fighter II (SNES) with Game Genie air moves as Zangief on level 8.
* OutRun (GEN) via emulation on Super Easy with score of 1,552,330.
* Metal Slug 3 via Metal Slug Anthology (PSP) on Normal with limited continues until final mission on Easy with unlimited continues.
* Viking: Battle for Asgard (PS3)
* Saints Row 2 (PS3)
* Captain Commando via Capcom Classics Collection Remix (PSP)
* Final Fight 3 (SNES)
Other games that I played briefly were Super Street Fighter II on the Genesis and Samurai Shodown II against Usagi, as you didn’t figure already.
I spent some time also playing The Ninja Warriors Again on the Super Famicom and the North American version via emulation. That’s one game that’s really fun and each of the three characters are unique in their movement, attacks, and special moves.
My main game currently is the one that was voted on more recently in Castlevania: Circle of the Moon. My character is at level 27 with 54.1% of the castle explored in 6 hours and 27 minutes of game time.
Before I forget, my Game of the Month was Saints Row 2. It’s just the right length with great things like online co-op and Steven Seagal style ponytails that make the game awesome on many levels.
My next game I plan to play as a supplement to Circle of the Moon will be the other big vote getter, Half-Life 2.
That about does it for me. Until next time, you guys take it easy. :)